To remain competitive in today’s construction industry, independent builders contractors must offer a wide range of high-quality services. For this to be possible, gaining specialist knowledge and developing exceptional skills have become key prerequisites.
Our experts understand the issues most builders are facing right now, and have created a guide to help you gain an in-depth insight into the key screeding processes and technologies that will directly impact your construction project.
By downloading our guide, you will learn
- how to find the right screeding contractor
- how to make sure that the screeder you intend to hire will do the best job
- what to consider before, during, and after the installation of screeds and UFH systems
- why enlisting the services of a screeder with professional expertise in both screeding and UFH is imperative for successful project management
- what screeders must do in order to install and finish screeds correctly
- what instruments they must use to deliver perfect results
- the difference between ready-mixed and site-mixed screeds, and which alternative is best
- how a screeder can drive down timescales in order to help you deliver projects on time and on budget
- why inspection and testing are two critical factors to project success
Now, you can put your mind to rest by simply downloading your free copy of Six Steps to Getting a Perfect Screed and Under-Floor Heating System. What do you have to do? That’s quite simple: just fill out our form on the right!